Get in Touch
Book Your Room
Doctor Francis is pleased to welcome guests at her B&B, available for every request and also useful for advice on where to eat and where to have fun!
Piazza Luca da Penne
65017 Penne PE
Take the A24 motorway and then continue to the A25. Take the turnoff for Villanova and follow the directions to Penne. When arriving in the village Cepagatti, take the national road SS 81 and follow the directions until arriving at Penne.
From the Autostrada A14 (Motorway)
Take the turnoff for Pescara Nord and follow the the directions to “Castiglione M.R.” for 15 km. At the roundabout in the village Quattro Strade, take the third exit; direction Penne. Cross the bridge, after 200 meters turn right; direction Penne. Follow the road until arriving at the T-junction on the national road SS 81. Turn left. The road starts to climb. Continue for about 4 km. Take the turnoff toward the Portella parking. Park the car and take the elevator to get to the main square of Penne.
Checkin & Checkout
You check-in when you arrive: the owner welcome you, file your personal data, assign your room…; you check out at departure: return your room key, settle your final bill. Guests can check in from 12.00 pm. Before this time, they can register and receive their room key: however rooms will be available only after 12.00. The B&B offers a baggage space for its guests
Check out no later than 11.00
Should guests have any special needs, they may contact the owner.
Cancellations & Changes may be made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date without a penalty, minus the non-refundable deposit. Cancellations & changes made within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will be charged the full amount of the reserved stay. You will be refunded any portion of the stay that can be re-booked. Room charges are not refundable after payment at check-in (no refunds for early check-outs).
- The minimum stay is 1 night.
- Upon arrival, each guest, including minors, will have to present a valid identity document (no photocopies), for law enforcement by the Public Security Authority.
WITHOUT VALID DOCUMENTS, WE CAN NOT ACCEPT YOUR OVERNIGHT STAY REQUEST.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in both the rooms and the shared areas (dining room and staircase).
- We love animals (we got 2 dogs and 2 cats), however we are not equipped to accommodate them in our facility.
- We do not offer a room cleaning service during the stay, unless specifically requested and agreed upon in advance.
- It is strictly forbidden to light fires, candles or incense inside the rooms or in the shared spaces of the structure (dining room and stairs).
- It is not allowed to organize parties or events in the facility.